Dimensions of classic RR rad?

Hello all,

Back after a year or two!

Decided to do some work on the S3 Lightweight over the weekend, and managed to put a screwdriver through the rad - doh!

Anyhow, as it's got a V8, I might take this as an opportunity to fit a range rover radiator instead of the H/D S3 one. I know the RR rad is wider than the S3 article, but I don't suppose someone might have the dimensions of an original (i.e. non air-con etc) rangie rad to hand? That way I can decide whether it's worth the hassle or not :)

TIA,

Andy C.

Reply to
Andrew Cleland