Wanted RR CLassic or Disco

Looking for something cheap but in good nick (I know this is usually a contradiction in terms!), seriously though I have sold my much cherished Disco TD5 and whilst waiting for a company car to be delivered which is not due until Feb I want to get a decent landie for the winter and thereafter to use to play in :-) Would consider a RRC or Disco but it must be mechanically sound, have at least 6mths MOT and would prefer decent bodywork too as I am not much of a mechanic!. If anyone has something for sale or knows anyone who has please get in touch.

Cheers

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Where are you?

"G" reg. RRC 3.5 EFI auto, LPG dual-fuel (tank in boot, new vapouriser recently fitted), good mechanically with fully rebuilt engine about a year ago, at considerable cost. It'll be for sale as soon as owner gets his replacement vehicle back from me after LPG conversion. It's MOT'd, until around Feb I think, but may yet get a full years ticket for selling. Got a fair sized ding in the NSF wing just behind the wheel, the rocker panel just above that, and a smaller ding in the offside rear wing. Dings are purely cosmetic, and a replacement wing can be provided with the vehicle. Overall, it's a bit scruffy on the outside, but the interior is very good, it goes extremely well and is solid. It's in Morayshire, north Scotland, if that's any use to you? It won't be going for a ridiculous ammount, will get a price from owner when he picks disco up on Friday if you want? Badger.

Reply to
Badger

mechanically

What's your budget?

Reply to
Cassillis

I'll keep me eye out, saw a nice Diesel the other day, but i prefer the V8 sound!

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige