Disco 1 and II leaking sunroofs

If you have a Discovery I post 1994 or a Disco II with a leaking sunroof.

I am talking about the sliding ones as opposed to the pop up ones.

Landrover main dealers have been replacing the whole sunroof to stop the leaking as they say a new seal is not available.

BUT The seal is available for the very late Disco II (post 3A chassis prefix), In true landrover style it is the same seal that fits all the earlier sunroofs. (probably because it is the same sunroof)

Part number EEQ500010 (am sure beemends can supply)

Very easy to fit and saves you the price of a sunroof.

There is a chap on ebay selling them for 22 quid which is TWICE the LR retail.

Just thought someone might find this useful.

Reply to
Marc Draper

Also for your note books the seal is the same as a peugeot 106. Not sure of the dealer price tho

Jinx

Reply to
Jinx