Disco 1 Specifications- help please

Hi, I am considering buying a Disco 1 on or about an "S" plate. I rather fancy one with electric sunroofs and a leather interior. Is there anyone who knows which Disco 1 specs were available on the "S" palte with these items please? Thank you in advance. Tony

Reply to
The Doctor ToGeR

Tony,

XS and ES have leather (XS is part leather). Both have electric sunroofs.

Reply to
Neffalump

Ta neffalump. It was the leather and leccy sunnies I wondered about. I think I might start looking around for an ES then :-)

Reply to
The Doctor ToGeR