srs fault code resetting

I have read some articles related to my problem, which is the airbag warning light flashing four times, i understand it could be the connections to the airbag or seatbelt pretensioner, so having checked these and hopefully rectifying the problem, is there any way i can reset the system myself or is it defenately a job for the garage ?? Many thanks in advance

Kev

Reply to
chopper121965