Plasma gammatron diffuser jammed.

Could this be caused by parking the IIa where the 101 used to park?

I'm wondering if the depleated uranium that lined the floor would cause such issues?

ok I'm bored!

Lee D.

Reply to
Lee_D

You see thats the problem Lee local force aren't used to the advanced technology try here

if nothing else its a nice interface. Derek mind like a rat trap - full of dead rodents

Reply to
Derek

I refuse to return to that site till I'm sober... I now feel like the room should be spinning :-)

Reply to
Lee_D