Speedo Changing

Morning

Im going to change the speedo pod on the range rover today, with the one i bought at Sodbury - Last time!

My rangie has about 80k on the clock, but the new clocks only about about 20.

Do i need to do anything 'legally' to change them over? I will keep the old clocks, and plan to take some photos of the swap to prove the mileage.

Should i notify someone, or is there an easy way to set the correct mileage on the new clocks?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

It doesn't matter what your odometer says. Don't put ideas into the heads of those who delight in making our lives a misery!

Reply to
Dougal

On or around Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:51:25 +0100, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

If it bothers you, note the mileage that the old clock says and the replacement one, at the point where you change 'em. You can then keep track of the total mileage.

Reply to
Austin Shackles