Disco '95 Type I or type II?

How do I know if my Disco is a type I or a type II? It's from febr. 1995.

Reply to
Fokke Stastra

Assuming you mean a Series 1 or a Series 2 then it's definitely a Series 1 at that age. The S2 wasn't introduced until 1999.

Paul S. Brown

However there was a fairly major facelift at the end of 1994, with the introduction of the 300Tdi engine and R380 gearbox - amongst other things.

You can tell which one you've got by a number of differences. One is the location of the radio - in the centre console is pre-facelift; in the dashboard of post-facelift

Hope that helps

Steve G

Paul S. Brown wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

On or around Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:04:37 GMT, "SteveG enlightened us thusly:

there's also the headlamps and grille. 200-type has a full-width plastic grille with square headlamps and indicators set into it. 300-type has a grille in the middle and the headlamps are larger.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Also the rear lights appeared in the bumper as well as the rear quarters.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon