Disco : 96 Rear Left Speaker not playing ball.

I've just done a google and Noticed Austin had the same problem back in June. Our Radios Left hand rear speaker doesn't seem to work. Is this a brand trait?

Fiddled with the connections, swapped speakers and also twiddled the balance and fad but it's still not playing ball.

Only sound when left rear only is supposed to be pumping volume comes from the sub in the rear door. Am I missing something?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:53:12 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

dunno, but mine's still not working. I assume a break in the wiring somewhere, but ICBA to trace it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yeah , I know the feeling.. I waited since July when it was nice and warm to last night when the frost was begining to come down to take a look at the back of the radio, only inspired by buying the correct tool 3 weeks ago to remove the radio. I reckon it may be another six months before ICBA to take another peek. Thing is I'm missing out on a 1/4 of all the tunes...

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Might be quickest and easiest to just run a replacement cable. You could just tuck it out of the way for the moment rather than routing it perfectly too.

Reply to
Tom Woods