Disco electric windows

The circular plastic disc into which the lifting arm stud fits to raise and lower the windows has split.

I was surprised when my local dealer told me that they only supply the complete arm assembly, which is not only more expensive but requires far more disassembly of parts.

The circular plastic disc slides from the channel which frames the lower part of the window after removing one nut.

Has anyone been able to source this disk without the arm assembly?

TIA for any suggestions.

PJ

Reply to
PJ

Breakers?

Or make your own from some suitable sheet material?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I think I may resort to that Dave. I have been furtively looking at the rollers in the dishwasher trays.

Reply to
PJ

Blimey don't break the dishwasher. You know who will be doing the dishes if you do... How about kitchen unit drawer rollers?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Good point.

Reply to
PJ

PJ.

Since I have all the bits for the doors in my Discovery Corpse, I could make you a couple of rollers if you are interested.

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

YGM