Disco radio help please.

When I bought the disco I tranferred the radio into the defender. I've followed the instructions and entered the correct code, but it plays for a bit then comes up 'security' Any ideas? Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

does it play untill the power is turned off and on again?

if so, then the Permanent live and hte ignition live are probably probably the wrong way round

This will cause it to 'forget' the code when the ignition is turned off.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury