Disco seat

I have a host of other things to do to the Disco but while I was taking a break in the Lake District and reading a LR comic I was thinking it might be a good idea to change the seat foam on the drivers seat as its a little softcompare to the truck. I saw the Exmoor advert but is anybody else doing a good deal on seat base foams? Derek

Reply to
Derek