Disco TD5 84K service

I'm trying to find out what is involved in a 84K service for a disco TD5. I've tried googling without any luck, so any pointers would be appreciated.

Regards

nemo2

Reply to
nemo2

Well, if I had an email adress I could mail you a sevice sheet, but since I don't, I can't.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Hi Peter,

Sorry, paranoid about getting spam. My email address is

snipped-for-privacy@twsm.fsnet.co.uk

I really would appreciate the service sheet.

Regards

Terry

Reply to
nemo2

I'm no expert, but that should get you spam a plenty :O( (took @ out so repost won't make it worse)

Reply to
Angus McCoatup

Thanks for removing the @, I decided that I was prepared to scarifice that address. It'll be interesting to see if it collects spam.

Reply to
nemo2

In my coffee break tuther day I was told spam was being reintroduced / marketed in order to reclaim it's name from electronic crap in your email box.. Kids of today don't appreciate spam sandwiches. they think its something to do with getting a bigger wotsit, then getting your ebay account plundered and then getting a bigger wotsit again......

no change there then :0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

' check yer mail

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Peter R

Cheers Pete your are a hero, thanks for taking the time to get back to me.

Terry

Reply to
nemo2

Most welcome !