Disco Turrets

in a thread I've mislaid, someone, I think it was Llama David, had a price for 1" lower than standard galvanised turrets.

Seems the MOT is a bit nearer than I thought, and he won't pass the turrets that are on it (not surprising, there's a damned great hole in one), so I'm gonna need some.

can't find llama's site in google, dunno where it's got to.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

this what you are after?

------ The front turrets are £40 a pair plus carriage. They are available in either standard height as a direct ( but heavy duty & galvanised ) alternative to the std ones or as a 1" lower option.

If you go any lower than 1" drop on the turrets then even with std length shocks they will bottom out before the axle hits the bumpstops. Therefore anything over a 1" drop turret will require just as much adding to the depth of the bumpstop as you gain on the drop giving you no more travel - you are just moving the same amount of travel to a different place which is IMHO completely pointless!

David LLAMA 4x4

-------------

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I'm here!!!

Turrets are £40 a pair plus carriage for 1" drop. Any more than 1" will require you to space the bumpstops thus losing any travel up that you gain down......

Email or phone 01938.850382 if you want a pair.

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

On or around Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:34:59 +0000, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

yeah, where did you find that? I looked all over for it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It was in here all the time. ;o)

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

On or around Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:28:58 -0000, "David_LLAMA4x4" enlightened us thusly:

[turrets]

arrived and fitted. partly-welded one side (only 2 bolts intact, one was already broken when i came to look at it...), the other has 3 bolts left, so I hope he don't notice the missing one, which is one of the inner ones and is under the AFM and air cleaner, so not too visible :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles