Discovery 1 Seat Upgrade

Has anyone put front and rear seats from a DII into a DI, Getting grief about rear seats not having proper headrests in my DI Thanks Martyn

Reply to
Martyn Dean

Change your rear seat passengers!

I've removed my D2 rear seat headrests because they block too much of the view ... then again I don't carry passengers, either.

The D2 mountings are totally different to the RRC which I suspect is similar to the D1.

Reply to
Dougal

You can swap the front seats I believe by putting the D2 seats on D1 bases, but I don't know about the rear. IIRC the boot on the D2 is longer, but that may not affect the passenger cabin part.

Reply to
Alex Threlfall

The passenger ones I don't find a problem but the one that pops up when you stow the centre arm rest is a great view blocker. I keep the centre arm rest down...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I'm pretty sure you'll find the DII rear (i.e. middle row if it's a 7 seater) seat is wider than the DI body and so won't fit. The fronts can probably be made to fit though.

Reply to
SteveG