Discovery ABS light

Greetings,

Twice in the past month the ABS light was illuminated (constant not blinking) in my wife's 2003 Discovery. The first time it happened she drove it back to the dealer. The light turned off before she got there. The dealer said the computer 'reset' itself and that it was nothing to worry about. The second time it happened (today) the light went out (again) after a few minutes of driving.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something to worry about?

-Rob

===================================================== Robert Heady Liant Software Corp. Phone: (512) 343-1010

8911 N Capital of Texas Hwy. Fax: (800) 835-0501 Austin, TX 78759-7267 Web:
===================================================== ==== RM/COBOL
Reply to
Rob

Rob,

I had the light permanently on and it turned out to be a faulty relay. If it's intermittent it may be wiring from one of the sensors, sounds like a dubious connection of some sort.

Pete

Twice in the past month the ABS light was illuminated (constant not blinking) in my wife's 2003 Discovery. The first time it happened she drove it back to the dealer. The light turned off before she got there. The dealer said the computer 'reset' itself and that it was nothing to worry about. The second time it happened (today) the light went out (again) after a few minutes of driving.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something to worry about?

-Rob

===================================================== Robert Heady Liant Software Corp. Phone: (512) 343-1010 8911 N Capital of Texas Hwy. Fax: (800) 835-0501 Austin, TX 78759-7267 Web:

Reply to
Peter D