Discovery ARB winch bumper

Does anyone know who sells these in the UK, their Australian website isn't very helpful! :)

Reply to
Exit

Frogs Island or Arbils

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE

We do one - Disco I Bumper With Winch Mount - Warn 6/8000 M and Mx/XD9000 ans Superwinch X6CD/X9 - if thats any use - don't know if its ARB, but I can find out - oh, and the price!

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

What my mate wants is an all steel bumper and combined bullbar either with or without winch option but one that looks OEM like the ARB ones, not made at home like the Scorpion Racing ones do. If you've got anything like that with a picture of it - let me know.

Cheers.

Reply to
Exit

Right - if it were for Defender that would be easy, but for Discovery we only do BA175 in black.

Have a search on the site for BA175 in about 2 hours time - I'm uploading a picture - you never know, it may be just what you want (he said hopefully!).

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

BA3093D is closest to what he's looking for - does that fit a 300TDi Disco?

For the ARB one he likes go to

, products, ARB protection equipment, bullbars, range by vehicle, land rover.

Cheers!

Reply to
Exit

Apparently so....

Richard

Reply to
richard.watson

If BA3093D fits a Disco it might interest him - I'll show him the pic tomorrow.

Cheers.

Reply to
Exit

Richard - thx for all your help but he wants the ARB one.

Reply to
Exit