Air Conditioned Range Rover project on ebay with, err, potential?

Hmm, it does seem to need a bit of work. I like the way he says the chassis is a lot worse than it looks.

I wonder what the story behind it is? It looks like it's been fished out of the Bristol Channel where it's sat since new.

Reply to
David French

There's a definite swap on there for the P38 !!!

StaffBull

It's in West Cornwall, which means that when it's not being rained on it's being soaked in salt spray. Which tends not to help vehicle life.

Reply to
QrizB

"Don't be fooled by the picture, the chassis is actually much worse than it looks."

Honesty in an eBay auction - how refreshing!

Reply to
Mother