200/300 TDi Dog Guard for Sale

Will fit either a 200TDi (screw holes required in the load area) or a

300TDi (screws straight in).

Make me a (sensible) offer.

I am in the Trowbridge area, so I suggest collect only. Although I do get around a bit! So other areas are possible, for example I am in Aberystwyth next weekend and Coventry the weekend after.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Hiya,

Is it for a Defender station waggon or do you need the bulkhead - what size is it?

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Renshaw

Andy,

Sorry I should have been more specific. It came out of a Discovery.

It's designed to go just behind the rear seats.

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter