Discovery fuel tank

Hi folks, not been around for a while but just thought I'd stick my beak in for one last time :-)

I'm about to put a perfectly good Discovery (Series 1) fuel tank in the skip unless someone can give it a good home. Just reply to this message if you want it.

Afraid it will have to be buyer collects and I live in the Bristol area.

Reply to
SteveG