4ft Farm Jack

It's amazing what you find at the back of the garage ... a 4ft farm jack (same as a hi-lift) which has been used just once.

Free to collector - any takers?

Reply to
SteveG

Where abouts are you Steve? Give us a clue! :-)

Reply to
Lee_D

plenty of takers, but where are u ? :-)

Reply to
banjo

Oops, sorry, forgot to mention I'm in Bristol :-)

Reply to
SteveG

thats a shame :( why dont you move to norfolk or suffolk, :-)

Reply to
banjo

It's because we're moving that I a) found it, and b) want to get rid of it :-)

Reply to
SteveG

Hi Steve, probably long gone but if it's still available I'm happy to collect from Bristol. Do you have a contact number, or remove the spam from my address above to email me.

Cheers,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Gibbs

'spect I'm too late now then. :¬(

Any part of Bristol in particular? I'm in Avonmouth at the mo. Just off on my commute back to Portishead after a flying visit to Wicks @ LongAshton.

Reply to
unknown

Okay, sorry I haven't checked back in here today - kinda busy packing. This thing is still clogging up the garage and it has to go soon. I live in Patchway, close to the M4/M5 intersection.

The first person to call me on 07896 782285 to arrange collection can have it :-)

Reply to
SteveG

GONE!

Reply to