whats the best paint to apply with a brush

Hi everybody

anyone know whats a good type of paint that i can use for painting my trialer.

I think i am going to go for dark blue with yellow roll cage.

cheers

Dave

Reply to
Splitpin

Farmers Union ??

Reply to
DieSea

oops sorry wrong thread

Reply to
DieSea

Scroll down for the post "FAQ-where do I get" etc Stephen Hull's web link is in the list he's the bloke with the info. Derek

Reply to
Derek

In message , Splitpin writes

Depends what it is. Road legal and decent then Tekaloid or similar and lots of preperation. If it's due to get battle scarred and a repainting every so often then the easiest place to go is wherever they sell best quality Dulux gloss and a big brush ... then just mix and match colours as appropriate.

I painted my Range Rover with Woco synthetic paint from the local agricultural merchants, cost 10 quid a litre and was rollered on. It was applied in 'non-ideal' conditions 5 years ago but now needs 'touching up' in places ...

Reply to
AJG

or up - depending on newsreader employed.

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:38:42 +0100, "Splitpin" enlightened us thusly:

tractor enamel...

Fordson blue (the original dark blue), and JCB yellow or somesuch.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Sounds good. I will try my local agricultural supplier.

Cheers Dave

Splitpin

On or around Fri, 1 Aug 2008 10:51:26 +0100, "Splitpin" enlightened us thusly:

The lot here have something called "Q-coat", in all the usual agricultural colours.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

or Will depending on how your newsreader is configured

Derek What is the generic term for generic

Reply to
Derek

And why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

Reply to
Rich B

And why is "abbreviation" so fecking long?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

and how nasty is using the word "dyslexic" to describe folk who haven't a hope in hell of spelling it. Bad as it is read this page and ask yourself is somebody taking the piss

Derek

it isn't in HTML-speak

Reply to
William Tasso

and ...

Where would we be without rhetorical questions?

Reply to
William Tasso

Keyboard!

Reply to
Rich B

I've just getting out my theodolite to plot how far over my head that one went.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Need a SAM3 for that!

Reply to
GbH

Sam? surely the Strategic Defense Platform

Derek