Discovery manuals

Does anyone have the LR workshop manual for the series 1 Disco on PDF or similar? Usual terms apply.

Cheers

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Richard,

You have mail ....

Regards

Steve G

Richard Brookman wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

so SteveG

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Hi Steve

any chance of sending me the pdf too. email is valid

cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul

You can't just pull the .pdf files off the RAVE CDs. They don't work in standard Acrobat, you need the full RAVE CD to get access or some sort of plug in. Much easier to use a RAVE CD. Its 450mb.

Reply to
Colonel Tupperware

so SteveG

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Hi Richard

I have the rave cd with the files you need but you can't just email the pdf's without the rave part of the disc you can't view them. the cd is 437 megs and as i only have 200 megs web space i can't upload it. i will try and see if i can remove the unwanted pdf's to make it fit.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul

On or around Fri, 27 May 2005 14:11:46 +0100, "Paul" enlightened us thusly:

burn a backup CD and send it to Richard to store safely off-site...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

so Austin Shackles was, like...

Yes, that was going to be my suggestion. I'm happy to pay costs etc. Send me a mail to richard dot brookman at btinternet dot com with your price and address and we'll talk off-group.

Thanks

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Richard,

Sorry been away from the PC in the real world (for a change). RAVE CD's are ready. I just need your snail mail address :-)

Regards

Steve G

Richard Brookman wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

so SteveG >

Mailing you off-group. Thanks. Hope the real world went OK, and that you don't have to go there again too soon.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Could you please tell me if older Discos (1993) are covered by the Rave CDs?

Pieter

Reply to
Pieter Vroom