DO NOT OPEN the post 3 down from THIS 1

Do not open the post "Watch this important package from Microsoft Corp." Posted by Markwebb Independantchildcare, it contains a virus. Be warned!

Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter
*baffled*
Reply to
<metalthrasher

**bewildered**

:-)

Reply to
QrizB

Open it and run the attachment then.....................................

Reply to
Foxhunter

K?

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

If the others are anything like me then it aint on their servers..what server are you with ?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

force 9? is it only on mine then??? sorry, I thought everyone could see it. I am new to news groups. sorry all. no offence intended

Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter

None taken, I can see the message but never any attachments with the famous German news-server and they also delete most if not all spam etc., Perhaps you should change to them. They are free and good and you will notice a lot of the regulars use them.

should get you there. Regards Bob

Reply to
Bob Hobden

many thanks bob. I will sort that out in a little while.

Dave

Reply to
Foxhunter