Dormobile Roof

Gentlemen

Has any one fitted a dormobile roof to a 110 (not smooth roof) I have a 109 roof with the dormobile roof attached. Any help and sugestions.

Reply to
Tony

What exactly is your question ? - I have an original carawagon if I can help I will.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

quoted text -

I had a dormobile roof mounted on a 109 roof. I have now taken it off and fotted it to my 110. The bunk canvas needs replacing. Has any one replaced these? is it an easy job. The old dormobile roof looks good on my 110 and once the bunks are usable I will be trying it out.

Thanks

Reply to
Tony