Drat it

Well,

Just as I've agreed to take herself and some friends to the National Outdoor show I discover that my Disco has a broken drivers seat - the right hand structural rail has actually snapped.

Why the heck does Sodbury have to be on the same day as the Outdoor Show?

Anybody got a Disco drivers seat they want to sell?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Oh, this Disco - even if I have to cobble something together out of MDF to sit on.

I have at least one other driver and 4 passengers who want to come having seen the vids of last time.

This is gonna be fun - as far as I know this other driver has never driven anything larger than a Metro.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Don't know about that Paul, but what will you be bringing to Cannock on the

1st May?

Si

Reply to
simonk

As a temporary measure can you swap over the driver and passenger seats. then you can make your passenger sit in the back?

Works on saabs and metros (inconvient if its a 2 door, but workable)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Paul,

Where are you based - give me a colour/spec for your seat and I will find you one at Sodbury?

Neil

Based in Northamptonshire.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Check your mail.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

On or around Fri, 02 Apr 2004 18:56:11 +0100, "Paul S. Brown" enlightened us thusly:

bah. get the padding out of the way and weld it up like proper landy owner... Or put a block of wood underneath it to support it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I have a good condition seat in blue from a 200tdi discovery if that's any use to you (in fact I have all the seats if you wanted them). Where are you in the UK? I am in Loughborough, Leicestershire.

I would have sent you email but it kept bouncing.

Thanks,

Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Well,

I went there, after 40 mins SWMBO called because Kanga the V6 Freebie was not starting, so I had to drive all the back home. So that was a wasted morning. Sorry, but in that time I did not locate a seat :(

I did however get given something my some mud-club people - I will post the pics shortly - let's just say that Piglet now has a clone, a real mini-me!!!

Neil

Neil Brownlee