seat belt button thingies >>>>>

I've got the seat belt trapped in the door TWICE when getting out of the car - once was me, the other time was our lad. The seat belt button thingies - they're the little plastic button things that stop the seta belt buckle from sliding down to the floor - are now snapped and broken..

Anyone know where I can get a couple from please? Local garage that sells

2nd hand cars and has serviced mine for years looked at me blankly as did the local car parts firms.

Might have to resort to sewing on a button!

Thanks

Reply to
Yanislav

That's what you're going to have to do - unless you buy new seat belts.

Reply to
Steve Knight

I know that you can buy them from VW for (wait for it) ........................... £2.89 inc VAT Each!!

Part #: 443857847B 4PK (in black)

#:2

Reply to
A C