Driffield

Can anyone tell me about Driffield show i.e when it one .entery fee ect cheers Alan

Reply to
alan

It's on the 14/15th May i think.

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

Tis on the 14 / 15 May.

Single day pedestrian ticket is - £9 adult, £5 child, £23 family. Weekend camping (2 adults & 2 children or 3 adults ) inc entry to show both days - £65 Weekend camping as above but inc. 2 off road slots - £90

Day tickets tel number - 0870 120 1178 Camping tickets - 01775 768661

M.

Reply to
Doggg

in article n snipped-for-privacy@karoo.co.uk, Doggg at me at myemail address. wrote on 4/5/05 7:13 pm:

Has anyone got their camping tickets yet?

Reply to
Nikki

The clubs haven't - not too much of a problem as we look set to be the sum total of the 101 club there...

Reply to
Mother

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {m} @"@101fc.net wrote on 5/5/05 9:06 am:

Tickets arrived Friday morning. Will probably let the kids have the day off Friday...and we'll come and visit you.

Reply to
Nikki

Are the camping tickets for fri & sat night or just sat ??

Thanks

Reply to
Doggg

We are planning to go, but as a first-class pedant I'm tempted to stay away, due to their website offering ""Your chance to drive or be driven around one of the Ministry of Defense's most testing training sites"

I know George Bush runs our army, but we could at least keep hold of the spelling....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Tim Hobbs at snipped-for-privacy@101ambulance-urine.net wrote on 9/5/05 10:11 pm:

Camping Friday and Saturday.