Driffield and Peterborough Shows

Booking forms for these two arrived today!!

Driffield 9-10th May

Peterborough 12-13 September

Have applied for 6 campingpermits for each show, and also requested the same spot at Driffield down by the river as it was so nice last year.

Booking forms will be dropped into their office tomorrow (they are in Spalding, about 1/2 mile from where I work, plus I catch up with 2 old students!)

Any takers?

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Pencil us in for Driffield Si!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:51:02 +0000, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

fecking hell, that's ages.

They're all a flippin' long way from here. Is there going to be a presence at Eastnor? That's about the only show within reach for me. Pity the Malvern one didn't last, it had a lot of potential, I thought.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Put us down!

I wonder what I can exchange this time?

Marriage for BFG tyres last time :)

Not thats its happened yet!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Put me and Juliet down for Driffield, please, Simon, possibles for Peterborough.

Cheers ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Come on Austin.. there is life outside of Wales still!

It aint going to get any closer the longer you leave it ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

(Wales'll be buggering off towards America), the Bristol channel will be going up as far as Liverpool and you'll have to swim for it Austin, you won't be able to float the caravan across. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

On or around Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:36:50 -0000, "Oily" enlightened us thusly:

I'll get some of they flotation bags they had for the Disco launch.

Or buy a boat. Actually, buying a boat would be a good plan, then when all the Ice melts and the sea is on my doorstep, I'll be prepared.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:59:44 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

Yeah, well, Eastnor and Malvern are neither of 'em in Wales. Peterbore is about 300 bloody miles away.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

whoa, alright already - yes please :)

decided on Crimbo laning yet?

Disco passed MOT just paying the usual MOT tax - steering box this year.

Should have the new springs/shocks on soon - maybe even the 750s

Mind, the 110 may be ready by May. We'll see.

Reply to
William Tasso

Heard any more on these yet Simon?

Definitely would like Driffield, but might have a chance to go with a local club too, so need to know if we're doing this as an AFL weekend before I commit.

We're thinking of the 'new' one at Newark not Billing ... 'specially after reading a few things about the new Billing setup on the various forums .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx mobile

had 6 tickets allocated

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Nice one mate.

Sorry to ask, but Juliet and I are sorting out the year. Caravan club rallies, Archery tournaments, Couple of local 'things', family weekens away, sons Army Cadet weekends etc.

I didn't realise there was so much to do ... for years all I've done is either Motorbike racing, Trials riding or model car racing and now I don't do any of them any more we have so much free time and so many other things to do it's even harder to fit it all in!!

Good job Juliets up to the secretarial job ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx mobile