F/S 2002 Landrover Disco II Limited Kalahari Edition

Reply to
EMB

Is that a bet and how much for?

Any self respecting Landrover owner should know that you can fit ANY wheels and tyres onto ANY vehicle with a bit of effort ;)

This particular combination should be childs play!

Reply to
Tim Jones

A Newcastle Brown Ale.

Well, yeah .... but it's the Beemer not the Landie that'll be the awkward one.

Heheheh

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Nice try but I'll never afford a set of wheels and tyres for the cost of a Brown Ale ;(

Well TBH I was thinking of levelling the competition putting the Series on the BMW's tyres and not the other way around. I'd be perfectly happy to take a big hammer to a BMW to make Seires tyres fit in the arches but it's owner may not see the fun in such a challenge ;)

regards

Tim jones

Reply to
Tim Jones

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

True, YTC (note lack of smiley).

Reply to
Rich B

And? Suddenly, it's all gone quiet.

Reply to
Rich B

Heheheh, take a video cam with you. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Thank you Ian!

I really do appreciate all the supportive eMails I've received re: this "beer & popcorn" flame war!

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

BTW. Nigel is just a wanker - I'm not a big fat ass & fugally (quite the opposite actually) ;-)

Hey Nigel, wanna meet up in Scotland and settle this thing? It is NORTHERN! LOL!!!

------

Reply to
Wonder Falls

I'm afraid I haven't got a video cam. Do you think I should look for a BMW owner with his own cam and ask him to video the modification process?

Reply to
Tim Jones

But what about the dental care (lack of) - whatta gonna do? Gum me to death? LOL!!!!

Reply to
Wonder Falls

EMB - Fuck yerself too!

Reply to
Wonder Falls

Thanks Tim,

I do have big ass tyres (tires) on my Land Rover!

wonderfalls

BTW - I'm buying a Range Rover later today

Reply to
Wonder Falls

All from your mum!

Ahh webtv, that fount of all wisdom..

WTF is fugally? And as for wankers, care to brag about your dick? You've missed that out so far.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Bad luck! 7.50x16 is the ultimate tyre size for all round off road use ;)

Reply to
Tim Jones

Sure is. I've still got 2 sets of SAT's that are just the dog's bollix when the going gets tough.

Reply to
EMB

How many times do you see this?

  1. US poster misunderstands British sense of humour and has major flounce
  2. Boasts about size/quantity of toys
  3. Criticises European dental standards

It's just so predictable. I love it.

Reply to
Rich B

Ah, the scimitar wit of a burgermonster in full flow.

Reply to
Rich B

SATs? Luxury!

Reply to
Rich B

Fugly is a compound word for f***ing ugly, usually referring to babies who the mom insists is cute. Don't know about Fugally though.

Reply to
C R