F/S 2002 Landrover Disco II Limited Kalahari Edition

I know what "fugly" is, gawd knows what the shitehead is on about with fugally though, that's webTV users for you. Probably dropped the pizza on the remote.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Do you not have dictionaries in your part of the world? what is this place coming too! They let anybody in here now, even Pinzgauer owners

he was either humming a fugue to himself whilst posting or has a medical condition and was afflicted whilst posting... he might not remember this in the morning!...

Definition:

fugue (fyu-g) pronunciation n.

  1. Music. An imitative polyphonic composition in which a theme or themes are stated successively in all of the voices of the contrapuntal structure. 2. Psychiatry. A pathological amnesiac condition during which one is apparently conscious of one's actions but has no recollection of them after returning to a normal state. This condition, usually resulting from severe mental stress, may persist for as long as several months.
[Italian fuga (influenced by French fugue, from Italian fuga), from Latin, flight.] fugal fu'gal (fyu-'g?l) adj. fugally fu'gal·ly adv. fugue fugue v. fuguist fugu'ist (fyu-'gi(st) n.

:-)

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Fugly = Fun + Ugly

Ya know, like retarded people! Like Nigel!!!

Limey Wayao Bastard

The New Range Rover is spectacular!!!

P.S. FUCK OFF NIGEL and the rest of the cowards aka: ditsoon's

Look that up in your Fuck & Wagnells!

Juan Valdez has been separated from his donkey!

Kind Regards,

WF

Reply to
Wonder Falls

In news:469d3c70$0$8058$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com, C R wibbled :

Must be somat Merkin. You know how they like to bastardise the language.

Reply to
GbH

Aha, so at some point he's going to wake up, walk outside and recoil in horror at the BMW X5 and X3 he bought! Poor chap.

Mind you a friend of mine called me last night and asked me what I thought of the Hummer H2, and I was 2 minutes into a tirade about how s**te they are and how awful they look when it clicked, and I said "you're thinking of buying one, aren't you." Cue nervous laughter from the other end of the phone! I've told him to look at them in the flesh, and to search for "f*ck hummer" on the net, I'm sure he'll come round.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I'm not so sure about this common language we're supposed to be divided by!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Yes but it's just not cricket when they then go on to massacre the spelling of their own bastardisations!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Our Nige is a top bloke. Describing him as retarded is a moderately good method of proving your somewhat sub-median IQ.

Reply to
EMB

Nah. Luxury was to live int paper bag int septic tank...... humour that is lost on our crass trans-Atlantic, webTV addicted, culturally challenged excuse for a sentient being.

Reply to
EMB

LOL, Merkin + Fuckwit does not a good combination make.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

If you're referring to Nigels bizarre "go forth and multiply" line as British humour I think you have a radically differnt type of humour to most Brits. Crude insults are not humour!

Reply to
Tim Jones

Yep, no sense of humour, these septics.

Small dick nation, maybe?

From a nation of tobacco chewers...... you gotta love the irony......

Me 3. Then brags about a car built by a nation that they went to war against, and criticises another that's one of the best-selling makes in the "good ole US of A! (Accura = honda under another name......)

And before anyone from the west side of the "pond" starts banging on about baling us out in WW2, at least we had the last laugh when we sunk the only ship that escaped from Pearl HarboUr (deliberate corrected spelling!) by sinking the Belgrano - sold to the Argies by the septics! Hahaha.

Badger. (havin a laugh)

Reply to
Badger

Strange to find a 4.0 version in LA, all the ones I saw for USA market were

4.6.............. Drove one when I was last out there, the torque's nice, but it ain't as smooth as a 4.0 version. Badger.
Reply to
Badger

I doubt it. The way I read the exchange was that the OP posted a rather overheated description of his "ride" - clearly off-topic to a UK newsgroup - and then followed it up with an overexcited and slightly testy "Anyone? Imput would be appreciated!!!" I was inclined to reply with something like "apparently not!!!!" but decided against. Nige's reply was bit more robust. The salient detail was the *question mark* after "Fuck off". It was a humorous attempt at some "imput", rather than a crude "go away". I thought it was funny. For Nige, it was pretty subtle, and I appreciate that. Anyway, I laughed.

Oh yes they are!

Reply to
Rich B

Sentient beings? Luxury! We used ter dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam of bein' sentient ...

Reply to
Rich B

email me if you want to have a go 'round - I'll be over there this Sunday - depature date as soon as your sorry ass getting kicked!

Don't get me started on WW II

Reply to
Wonder Falls

I'll put 100 quid on Nigel to win.

Reply to
EMB

Errm. This is an alt.* hierarchy group, not a uk.* group so has no geographical area. Yes, it is about a UK produced vehicle, but isn't that what the OP asked about? Not his fault people like Nige make a mountain out of a molehill.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

You are right - I had another NG in my head when I was replying. A uk.* one. Aploggies.

I still think Nige was j o k i n g. Telling someone to f*ck off on Usenet isn't exactly World War Three, is it?

Jeez, I am wasting my time here, defending Nige. That's like offering to help Graham Norton camp it up a bit.

Reply to
Rich B

End of discussion!

Geez, I came here with a reasonable request and got jumped on by total & complete strangers, whom if I met in public I'm sure we would get along fine...

Enough is enough will all the arguments and foul language, ok?

Thanks,

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Wonder Falls