FA: Freelander Haynes Manual

I hope nobody minds this blatant spamming: :-)

Smorgo

We don't mind spammers putting messages here. Just be aware that we hunt spammers down though and use their stomach acid for cleaning brake pipes.

Then we ritually rip off their heads slice a section of scalp off and pour boiling hot water into their skulls and eat their brains with a teaspoon.

Have a nice day

Andrew Renshaw

I thought that was only for trade advertisers?

Reply to
Smorgo

No no no - if you are a commercial advertiser then we hunt down your family as well and do the same, for individuals who spam we just kill them

Andrew Renshaw

On or around Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:55:42 GMT, "Andrew Renshaw" enlightened us thusly:

however, one auction announcement for a freeloader HBoL, while hardly of enormous interest, I don't think merits more than about a month's solitary on bread-and-water meself.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Button bashing in practice for another round of Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Austin Shackles left Shakespeare to the monkeys by typing...

It's a Freelander. The least you could do is sell his children into slavery and bind him to pay forever for whatever anyone else owes. As it is, he owes the world 'more (powerful) than you can possibly imagine' and he *will pay*............ (Name posted in alt.2600 etc just in case)

Reply to
weallhatebillgates