faglighter bit

Anyone breaking a 200-type disco I?

I'm after the little black plastic panel that the faglighter fits in, ideally with a faglighter socket, but that's less relevant.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

You can buy 'em new Austin, cheaply from motor spares shops. I bought one, it didn't fit but chipping the little lugs off and a dab of superglue sorted it nicely.

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

On or around Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:36:18 -0000, "TonyB" enlightened us thusly:

ah. I'd not seen the panel to fit it to. I know you can buy the actual lighter. I was hoping someone would be breaking a motor and have the little panel available for the effort of pulling it out.

as far as that goes, I could make one. But that wouldn't fit either.

Reply to
Austin Shackles