FFS: why?!

Matthew Maddock

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in message news:dv6130$752$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...

why not? wouldn't buy it, but looks good....although imagine it on a green lane...you'd be scared to get out in case you got mud on the carpet!!

Also that large Caps Lock font is very irritating...

Paul

Reply to
Pacman

You mean it didn't sell last time? I can't think why! I love the "Will post to Erupoe, Asis, Australia" bit.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

LOL I knew what was comming before the page downloaded.. brace your self though Richard, if Nige see's that he'll be pimping his new ride ;-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

...and Matthew Maddock spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Not keen on the stainless steel skirt at the rear, and I think I could stand the interior colour for 5 minutes max.

What a horror.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Will take a lot of work to get it back into a decent shape. Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets

On or around Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:06:40 +0000 (UTC), Matthew Maddock enlightened us thusly:

because they can - we've had a link to one of these before.

mind...

THE REAR PICUP BED COVER IS MERCEDES BENZ QUALITY WITH SECURITY WINDOWS FITTED

Mercedez-Benz quality... that'll be "crap" then, from what I hear of modern merc standards.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:15:55 -0000, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

5 minutes, you have a better tolerance than me, and I'm colour blind!!!
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

It will appeal to the football-playing and the rich dustman element of society.

Reply to
Steve

Surprised it hasn't fallen off....

Reply to