Fireman Sam

My son's video just showed Fireman Sam's girlfriend in her RangeRover 6x4 appliance skidding with massive understeer on a dry road How plausible is that !

-- Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:

Mac

In news:F7nVb.1264$ snipped-for-privacy@stones.force.net, Mac wrote: | My son's video just showed Fireman Sam's girlfriend in her RangeRover | 6x4 appliance skidding with massive understeer on a dry road | How plausible is that !

Fireman Sam has a girlfriend? Can't believe that.

My 5 year old says that there is no chance of that being true!

Mark

Reply to
Mark Pewsey