Footage relating to Clarion Programmer in Public Enemy No.1 shock previously ;-)

Taken from mud-club :

"As most of you will know, the esteemed Neffalump made his TV debut (at least his TV debut that doesn't involve him wearing a dress)

Will allow you to view him going head to head against a hippy.

Thanks to Martyn for hosting it too ;-)"

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Nice landrovers, not real one's but nice anyway. What I can't understand is why you bothered in the first place1 People like her don't want to look at the big picture, they want someting that they can latch onto and use to blame all the worlds evils on.

In that clip no mention was made by her of high power sports cars, super cars who have stonking great engines and mostly 2 seats. Her blatent propaganda and biast attitude even at the end, you admitted a bit of education, she just would not bend to anything that she did not spout, just makes it more difficult for me to understand her point of view.

Just a suggestion, next time you see her take her for a drive out to a nice lane and use her to fill some ruts. Mind you judging by the lane you drove you might want to get a propper,leaf sprung landrover to use on a lane that might have some ruts on it!

Got to go now to drive my 109 Series One (topless at the moment) to work, I dont have to drive her but it IS the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Reply to
Rory