For Sale - 90 200TDI

All,

I've just bought a 110 as the family has expanded and before I put my

90 on that well know auction site, thought I'd offer it here.

It's a White 1989 90 with a 200tdi fitted. The clock shows 151K but the engine has done around 110K according to PurrBrights who I bought it off. Last Sept I changed all tensionor/belt etc with genuine LR parts - it had done about 149K then. It hardly gets used (it's a second car). I've got around =A31000's worth of receipts for parts from various companies - email me for details. Looking for around =A33.5K as it is.

cheers Gavin

Reply to
GS

All,

Something for Billing?

Selling my 1989 90 with a 200tdi in it. Details in Ebay Item number:

180140432232

I'm in Herts, UK.

Cheers Gavin

Reply to