For Sale: 'New' Freelander Masai Mara

Hope no-one takes offence at a lurker placing an ad ;)

I recently won a Freelander Masai Mara Limited Edition (1.8, 3 door, softback) and as much as I like it, cash is always handy.

I was hoping that someone on this newsgroup might be looking for this model, and fancied saving a few quid on the showroom price - it has less than 400 miles on the clock! (West Yorkshire area)

Please mail me privately for full spec\pictures etc

Thanks for your time Andrew snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Reply to
Andrew Crawshaw