New Look Freelander

Has anybody seen the images and blurb on the revised Freelander set to hit dealers in November.

Whilst I approve of the new LR family look, there is a sports model with lowered suspension, stiffer springs etc..... Shocking!!!!! Who has ever heard of lowering your Landy??? If anything the Freelander could do with a little more ground clearance to make a good motor even better.

?id=38627 Just my ten pence worth Spencer

Reply to
Spencer

On or around Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:06:30 +0100, "Spencer" enlightened us thusly:

not for cruising around Chelsea though.

looks quite good. and they've only taken 30mm off the ride height, which hardly makes it low, exactly.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Doesn't look bad really.

In the picture taken from the rear, I notice that the signs for the off-road course and 4x4 test are to the left ... and the Freeloader is turning right ;-))

Regards Steve G

remove the nospam to email me

Reply to
SteveG

Strange, but on my way into the Billing ground there was a Defender that looked more like a buggy. Dont know if anyone else saw it? Normal sized wheels, the wings had been cut much higher and the body lowered. Only one like it Ive seen.

Guy

Reply to
Guy Lux