For Sale: stage one V8

For Sale, a 1982 109 Stage One V8

3.5 litre engine, 4-speed manual LPG conversion, 100 litre tank, recently certified Beige, Hard Top, bench seats in the back 68,000 miles, ex-police vehicle Solid chassis and bulkhead Taxed till May, MoT'd till July (needed nothing doing to it for the MoT this year) Big service last year (brakes, wheel bearings, shocks) New exhaust, fabulous heater located in Glasgow £1,200 or thereabouts

pictures at

more info email me: oliver dot rundell at btinternet dot com thanks for looking

Olly R

Reply to
Olly R

Oh a Stage 1 is on my wish list.... you don't have a burning desire for a Granada Scorpio do you ? :-)

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

not something most people tend to say! It's huge fun to drive, I've really enjoyed it.

Not particularly, I'm afraid, I have my eye on an old Volvo with exciting things like power steering and heated seats ;-)

Have you discovered any more about fireman Percy?

Olly

Reply to
Olly R

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why oh why oh why do all these nice motors come up when I haven't got a pot to piss in?

(Probably just as well - the only people who spend more time in our road than the residents at present are Land Rover Engineers and Estate Agents).

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Well I never! There's me thinking 'no-one's going to want this thirsty bumpy old heap', and lo and behold, two of you within two hours!

go on, go on, go on, go on..... ;-)

Olly R

Reply to
Olly R

Make that 3.....I miss my old Stage One...sob sob sob. Now..if I can just convince SWMBO that 3 Land Rovers is what we need....

Neil

Well I never! There's me thinking 'no-one's going to want this thirsty bumpy old heap', and lo and behold, two of you within two hours!

go on, go on, go on, go on..... ;-)

Olly R

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

On or around Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:06:27 +0000 (UTC), "Olly R" enlightened us thusly:

I bet the scorpio has those things...

Reply to
Austin Shackles