3.5 V8 Engine For Sale

About six months ago, I bought a raggy but functional 3.5V8 to go into our Rangie while I hauled out the original lump and reconditioned it. As that job's now done, the substitute is now redundant, and after looking at it, looking at my 109 and looking at John Craddocks instructions for fitting a V8 into a Series 3, have come to the conclusion that I haven't got the time or inclination. So its now taking up space. Its an 8.25:1 low comp variant from an early RR, complate with carbs, dizzy and manifolds, located in Nuneaton Warks. If any one is interested, drop me an e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com) I'm not looking for huge money for it.

Reply to
Michael Williams