For Sale: landrover Discovery 2.5 TD ES £25,000 ono

For sale:

Landrover Discovery 2.5 TD ES, 7 seats, Aspen green, grey leather interior, Electric everything, Air Con, Double Sunroofs, CD Player, 2 years old, only

23,200 miles. First registered July 02.

Can be seen in Ripon.

Asking £25,000 ono for quick sale due to job abroad.

Call 01765 602389 or 07790 303982

Reply to
Paul

|| For sale: || || Landrover Discovery 2.5 TD ES, 7 seats, Aspen green, grey leather || interior, Electric everything, Air Con, Double Sunroofs, CD Player, || 2 years old, only 23,200 miles. First registered July 02. || || Can be seen in Ripon. || || Asking £25,000 ono for quick sale due to job abroad. || || Call 01765 602389 or 07790 303982

You're an optimist - top book (at a dealer) is about 25K, and that would be for a car with about 8000 miles less and a full warranty. That's for an auto - manual about a grand less.

Good luck!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

OK, what would be a sensible asking price? This is my first stab at selling the Disco & I'm not much up on 'dealer speak'.

Thanks,

Paul

9&pay=false

Reply to
Paul

There are loads of these in AutoTrader, but a quick cut and paste showed

02(02) LAND-ROVER DISCOVERY 2.5TD TD5 ES (7 SEAT), Brecks SaabSilver Metallic, 32000 miles, Anti-lock Brakes, Air Bag, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Central Locking, Climate Control, Computer, Drivers Armrest, Electric Seats, Electric Windows, Headlamp Adjustment, Power . . . . (trade)

for £21,950.

You have lower mileage on your side, but there are lots out there at that price in franchised dealers.

For a quick private sale I'd try £19,995, but it does depend how quick you want to sell it.

Alternatively you will find that dealers will make you a cash offer for it at that age. Take that figure (which will be awful) and add a bit to it.

HTH

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Bets thing is to get a copy of Parkers and/or the What Car guide (all good bookshops, etc) and work it out from age, condition and mileage. They will explain all the jargon. I would guess between 20K and 22K depending on condition and the area you're in.*

BTW, this advert was your first post to this group. It might have been better manners to lurk for a while, read the group's FAQ or even ask the group if adverts were acceptable before posting. In many groups you would have been flamed to hell and back by now.

Rich

*denser population = more potential buyers = higher price, or so it seems when you live out in the sticks and are trying to sell something ;-)
Reply to
Richard Brookman

Richard,

Thanks for that, and you are right about lurking for a bit....I should have but time is tight!!

Paul

Reply to
Paul

|| Richard, || || Thanks for that, and you are right about lurking for a bit....I || should have but time is tight!! ||

No worries. Come back for a chat some time! Good luck.

Reply to
Richard Brookman