Freelander 1.8xi roof rails and window fault

Hi,

I am planning to buy a 2000 freelander 1.8xi this week But !!!

The drivers e/window is not working, no sign of any noise when I press the button. Perhaps a fuse ? the passenger one works ok.

Wife fancies a set of roof rails and side steps (cosmetic) any advice on where to buy, or what fits and what doesn't

all help appreciated

Ian

Reply to
Blind Pew

I had the front window fuses blow twice. Not very convenient for the missus when she wants to get out of the multi-story car-park! But easy to fix.

*************************************************** big_giblets snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
Big Giblets

Well well well,

First thing I checked, knew it was too good to be true.

I bought the vehicle today, got a reasonable reduction because the window was not working, NOW I know why, the lack of a motor and the inclusion of a tangled web of cables tends to be a dead giveaway. I have managed to obtain a supplier for used bits, will do a bit of local phoning and then order, just need one of the manuals on cd, the one I bought from Halfords doesn't give the details I need.

Ah well welcome to the world of motoring again.

a.t.b.

Ian

"Big Giblets" wrote:

Reply to