Freelander repairs

I have been told by LandRover that the rear tie bar bushes and prop bearings are breaking/broken up on my '99 Freelander.

How important is it to replace these components, and what would be the lasting damage done by not replacing them in the near future?

Andy

Reply to
Dalesgate

Tie bar bushes might not be critical, but you should replace them ASAP.

If they mean the prop shaft Universal joints are breaking up, this is serious.

Nick

Reply to
Nicknelsonleeds