What does this come from?

"This" is a wheel, part number 272309. It appears to be a reversed long wheelbase wheel. More to the point, does anyone want it? Come and collect (Kent) and buy me a pint.

Gordon

Reply to
gordon

Its a 5.5 x 16.5 offset rim for 109's.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Do that again, Richard! I think your fingers have become knotted.

5.5 x 16, Yes. Isn't the offset around 1.75" ?
Reply to
Dougal

oops - it was bloody cold here first thing!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd