Front Axle + Both swivels oil capacity

Does anyone know how much EP90 i would need to fill the front axle, and both the swivels??

Im off to get it at lunch time, and it just occured to me how much do i need?

4 liters cover it??
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I'd think, offhand that that should just about do it. Since EP-90 comes in 5 litre tins anyhow, buy one of them and you should definately have enough! (some to top it up with when it falls out the bottom!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

For Disco 1 (you don't specify the vehicle) RAVE says

0.35 litres per swivel 1.7 litres each diff

HTH

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs