front screen demisting on a freelander

Are they all poor or only the none A/C versions. Engine warms up nice n quick but demisting V Poor.

Reply to
Al Clarke

Nigel Richardson

I have had two Td4's now, and it doesn't really matter if the air-con is on or off, it is still the worst car I have had for demisting when cold.

Still, its worth the sacrifice for such a great all-round motorway / caravanning / city car !!

What helps is a £15 ceramic 12V plug-in heater fan I bough of of the innovations magazine.

Adrian

Reply to
ALB