FS Disco 200Tdi

1992, good condition and clean, mot and taxed. Intergalactic mileage. Includes Madgellan 300 Roadmate Satnav.

300Tdi forces a sad sale. Advertised locally in West Norfolk for £2,750, may haggle. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

On or around Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:41:11 +0100, "TonyB" enlightened us thusly:

sounds a bit optimistic, but good luck with it anyway. The satnav will be a selling point.

which reminds me, has anyone that's played with satnav of the kind that uses a map file and displays it found out whether you can add roads to the map?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Not seen any that has decent maps that you can do that to yet, other than the "moving map" displays like fugawi and memory map that you can load bitmaps into. You can't autoroute using such apps but you can draw your own maps.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Hence the haggle bit, I know it's optimistic but there's a lot of dosh in some parts of East Anglia and it is a very clean vehicle that doesn't look it's age. Obviously there would be a substantial reduction for a group member and possibly free delivery if Pantelis wants it!! TonyB

Reply to
TonyB