FS Disco 200TDi (Kato)

well he failed the test folks bit more welding to do and bugger me two bulbs not lit I swear they were when I set off!! and that back box so if anybody is interested and has about £850 burning a hole in their pocket I am in this weekend getting a Mig based tan.

H reg 200TDi mot 6/4 ( and you have 10 days to retest ) tax end of month

131k mls 7 seater roof bars, single socket towing kit more odd dings than roxy music cd radio cute talking alarm system - ideal for annoying the neighbours if you work shifts and want to get your own back for their noisy kids. boot floor replaced, new glow plugs 3 overhauled injectors oil change last week. In Timperley which for those who do not know (or have never used streetmap.co.uk) is 3 miles from Manchester Airport. email me for the full details at delwatts at ntlworld dot com.

Derek either that or I will be doing the work and hanging on to Kato for a bit longer

Reply to
Derek

It sounds like a days pottering in the garage why you do want to sell? Have you got a replacement lined up?

Just being nosey

Icky

Reply to
icky

I'm planning to just get a runabout for the the time being (summat smaller - hatch probably) and bide my time till I see a decent 5 door V8 LPG'd I'm not good with diesels the smoke I get when starting from cold is frankly doing my head in ( remember I drive trucks for a crust ) . In days gone by I would have grabbed our fitter and done a deal sadly our fleet is leased now so I don't have that option. Derek

Reply to
Derek

I'm not good with diesels the smoke I get when starting from cold is

Blimey, something must be wrong. My 89 200tdi just gives one little puff of black when starting (automatic excess fuel from the pump at a guess) and then it's fine. And the glowplugs are all open circuit too - doesn't seem to need them.

Julian.

Reply to
Julian

They do chuck out a nice cloud on start up it has to be said you could try looking for spiders in the footwell as your starting the engine then you would never know ;-) There has been 1 or 2 early 110 csw v8 lpg's cropping up on fleabay now and then occasionally with galv chassis going for reasonable money (brown is the new black you know)

Reply to
icky

That sounds about what I'm looking for, mind you thats the welding done . Its a real bitch welding sills lying underneath and high time I got some proper fireproof overalls I like al fresco barbeques but not when I'm the one getting cooked. Derek

Reply to
Derek