FS Engel transit bag

I have for sale a transit bag to fit an Engel 45 fridge freezer. Due to a mix up I bought one for a 45 model but have a 35 so it's too big. Cost new is around £120 from tbr or footloose4x4. I will sell this one for £80 The transit bags serve three primary functions. First, they protect your Engel from the inevitable knocks and scrapes with a cushion layer. Second, they supplement the Engel's own insulation and make the Engel work more efficiently and cycle less often. Third, they feature an inner reflective layer that offers heat protection from direct sunlight. The outer layer of the transit bags is made of a high quality grey canvas and features an accessory pocket and ventilation holes. The transit bag covers the entire unit. Access to your Engel is easy - simply unzip the bag on top. The transit bag is completely compatible with the transit slide lock and will not interfere with the lock's operation. This transit bag is brand new, unused and still bagged and boxed. I am in the Ripon area of N Yorkshire, but will post for £5. Feel free to e-mail me if you want a picture, or look at the TBR website? Tony

Reply to
Tony Boyle